If you want to manufacture high-quality products these days you can not only rely on experience and know-how. To be internationally competitive you also need powerful and high-efficient production engineering. Our high-class equipped machinery ensures outstanding machining quality and high production capacity and productivity.
- Cutting machines for round cables up to 180mm2
- Cutting machines for coaxial cables
- Cutting machines for flat multicore cables
- Cutting machines for tubes
- Stripping of round cables
- Stripping of flat multicore cables
- Stripping of coaxial cables
- Stripping of wires
Several machines in high-pressure processes:
Several machines in low-pressure processes:
- Hotmelt (Macromelt Molding)
For the production of spiral cables ovens are needed. For this purpose we operate two high performance ovens: One is used for series of spiral cables with a coil length up to maximum 1.0m. The second one is used for spiral cables with a coil length up to 2.0m
We use different lettering devices depending on the texture of the cable and the customers’ preferences. The following types are applied:
- Ink-jet lettering in black or white
- Label directly from wraptor
- Hot embossing process for strands
As a manufacturer and supplier of cable assemblies, it is a major concern for us that we do not use any environmentally hazardous substances in our products.
According to today’s state of knowledge we fully comply with the substance bans or limitations of each of the directives /regulations. Exceptions are noted as such on the relevant data sheet.
ROHS - Directive 2011/65/EU
of the European Parliament and council on usage restrictions of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (revised version).